The Garden State Council Campership Fund was established to assist Scouts who, without financial assistance would not be able to attend a Summer Camping Program. The funding is raised using various methods throughout the council.
Please CLICK HERE to download the application.
- All information in this application will be treated confidentially
- All applications must be received at the Southern New Jersey Council Resource Center no later than the close of business on March 31, 2012. Applications received after this date will be considered on a funding-available basis only.
- All questions on the form must be completed and should be typed or printed clearly. Incomplete/unclear applications will be returned.
- Camperships are not transferable nor refundable and have no cash value
- If the space provided is not adequate to provide all information you believe is important, please attach a separate paper.
- Please make sure to follow all instructions carefully.
If you would like to make a donation to support the Campership Fund, please contact Chris Collins at 856-327-1700 x23