Adult Leader and Unit Popcorn Site
Welcome to our unit and adult leader area. Your unit has chosen the Trail's End popcorn sale as its major fundraising activity for the year. By selling Trail's End popcorn not only will your unit be able to raise all the money it needs so that you can have a GREAT, FUN year but your Scouts can also earn AWESOME prizes just by selling! Spend some time looking through this site. You will find all kinds of great information. Contact us if you need more information.
Key Dates: 2012
- Aug 1- Online ordering opens for Show 'n Sell orders
- Aug 1- Accepting applications for Wawa Show and Sell sites. Link to locations
- Aug 10- Accepting applicaions for Zallies and PATCO Show and Sell sites. Zallies locations link, PATCO locations link
- Aug. 23 & 27 Attend one of our two training sessions. NOTE: Attendance at one of these events is one of the requirements for the bonus commission.
- Aug. 21- First round application deadline for Wawa show and sell sites
- Aug. 29- Deadline to order show 'n Sell popcorn
- Sept. 8- Show 'n Sell popcorn distribution
- Sept. 12- Wawa sign-up deadline.
- Oct 13/14- Wawa Sales date, (list of sites coming soon)
- Oct 26- Take Order popcorn sale online ordering opens
- Nov. 3- Deadline for any Show 'n Sell popcorn return credits
- Nov. 7- Deadline to order Take Order popcorn
- Nov. 7- Deadline to order Scout Rewards
- Nov. 16 -Take Order popcorn distribution for Cape May County ONLY
- Nov. 17 -Council popcorn distribution
- Dec. 7 -All popcorn payments are due
Sign your unit up for this year's popcorn sale online or print and submit this form. You need to sign your unit up for this year's sale even if you sold last year. If you don't sign up... we don't know you're selling. To ensure that you receive all the important information for this year's sale, please sign up early. To ensure that the correct people in your unit receive the information, please make sure that this year's Popcorn Kernel is signed up with all of the correct contact information. Most of our information is distributed via e-mail.
Visit the Trail's End Leaders page, you will find all kinds of information and help for this year's sale. With so many new and exciting things happening to the sale this year, a visit to this page is a must for a successful sale!
The online popcorn ordering system allows your unit to order its popcorn and prizes online. You also have the opportunity to set up this system for each of your Scouts so that they can order their popcorn and prizes online and submit them to you for approval. Your unit's popcorn Kernel should have received a login and password sheet from the Council Office. If you are the unit's popcorn Kernel and have not received this information, please contact our office at 856-327-1700. Since users are removed each year, for security reasons, you need to make sure you sign your unit up for this year's sale.
Selling online is a great way for your unit and your Scouts to sell to an untapped market; friends and family that the Scout cannot personally contact for a sale. Don't miss this great opportunity to earn even more money for your unit.
- During the fall sale, all online sales for a Scout will count toward his Scout Rewards prize.
Scouts selling online will also be eligible for additional prizes offered by Trail's End. Once a Scout creates his online sale account he will receive periodic e-mails from Trail's End detailing the additional prizes.
Unit leaders can track their unit's online sales, by Scout.
Online selling is easy. Scouts have access to e-mail templates, Facebook invites, etc. Imagine how much more money your unit can earn if each Scout had 5-10 online sales!
- The unit's commission for all year round sales is a flat 30%. During the fall sale season the commission rate is the same as the commission your unit earns for the fall sale. (Base 32%, possible 3% bonus) Commissions for online sales are credited to the unit's Unit Account at the council on a quarterly basis.
- Scout Guide- Instructions for Scouts on how to set up an online account and sell online
- Leader Information- How to manage and track online sales.
The below online resources will be updated shortly by Trails-End
$600 Club- Both Trails End and Council have a $600 club
This is a great online tool that will allow your unit to plan a great sale. Remember the old saying "If you fail to plan you should plan to fail".