HELP WANTED: Interested in helping bring a quality Scouting Program to the youth of Burlington County? The Quakesen District Committee is currently looking for dedicated volunteers to serve on one or more of the various subcommittees. For more information please contact the committee chairs below.
Introducing the new and improved Quakesen District Facebook page! Please "like" the page for updates, discussions and pictures from the district. www.facebook.com/Quakesen
Serving: Mansfield, Bordentown, Chesterfield, Burlington, Columbus, Roebling, Indian Mills, Medford, Lumberton, Hainesport, Wrightstown, Pemberton Twp., Browns Mills, Vincentown, Chatsworth, Tabernacle, Medford Lakes, Eastampton, Westampton, Mt. Holly, and North Hanover
District Executive - Brian Domzalski
p: (609) 261-5850 x 220
f: (609) 261-5682 FAX
|District Chairman||Al Garciaemail@example.com|
|District Commissioner||Terry Guarducifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Program Chair||Randy Wareemail@example.com|
|Activities Chair||George Finanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boy Scout Camp Promotion||Dana Trefzemail@example.com|
|Cub Scout Camp Promotion||Anne Manierifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Advancement Chair||Ron Ruppemail@example.com|
|Eagle Review Chair||Chuck Fajgierfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Training Chair||Gary Kernemail@example.com|
|Friends of Scouting Chair||Scott Wiesefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Popcorn Chair||Janet Borisemail@example.com|
|Membership Chair||Max Silesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Roundtables: Leaders and volunteers are invited to attend Roundtables which are held at 7 p.m. on the second Wednesday of the month at the Rowan Scout Resource Center, 693 Rancocas Rd., Westampton, N.J.
District Committee Meetings: District Committee members and interested volunteers are invited to attend the District Committee meetings at 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month at the Rowan Scout Resource Center, 693 Rancocas Rd., Westampton, N.J. .
41st Annual Paul Bunyan Day 2015
- Click here for the winners of the Paul Bunyan Day events.
Quakesen/Mahalala Districts Klondike Derby 2016
- February 26-28, 2016, Pine Hill Scout Reservation
- Mayor's Meetings (7:30 p.m., Rowan Scout Service Center): Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15, Jan. 19, Feb. 16, wrap-up report March 15.
Click here for the final results and a story about this sucessful event from 2015.
Quakesen District Spring Camporee 2016 TBD
- Hosted by the Quakesen District
- Open to all Boy Scouts registered in the Garden State Council
- Please see the event flyer attached at the bottom of this page
- Please see the Leader's Guide attached at the bottom of this page
- Click here to register
Quakesen District Cub-O-Ree 2016 two dates to choose from: April 23-24 or May 7-8!
- Hosted by the Quakesen District
- Open to ALL Cub Scouts registered in the Garden State Council
- Please see the event flyer attached at the bottom of this page.
Click here to register:
Quakesen District Annual Recognition Dinner 2016 TBD
- Open to all Quakesen District leaders and volunteers!
- Dinner will be held at
- Awards will be presented to units and individuals
- Applications and nomination forms will be accepted until
- Please see the Nomination sheet and District Dinner information attached at the bottom of this page
- Click here for a list of available Awards to submit
For more information on any of these events please contact Quakesen District Executive Brian Domzalski.